Dyskusja i wymiana poglądów na temat wszystkich systemach Windows będących w fazie testowania.
Awatar użytkownika

winuser

Zasłużony użytkownik
    Windows 10 Chrome

Post27 lut 2017, 15:52

Kilka dni temu wyszła ta wersja, chodzą słuchy, ze to RTM-Escrow, więc wrzucam.
Nie ma watermark'a Insider Preview.
Changelog: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperi ... lVD43SF.97

Błędów mało:
Known issues for PC

A small percentage of PCs may fail to update to this build due to a corrupt registry key. If your PC appears to be at the spinning dots black screen during boot for an unusual amount of time while updating to this build, hard reboot your PC and then run the following commands in an admin Command Prompt:

Kod: Zaznacz cały

reg delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\setup\upgrade\nsimigrationroot /f

netsh int ipv6 set locality state=disabled

reg delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Nsi\{eb004a01-9b1a-11d4-9123-0050047759bc}\28 /f
For more information on this issue, see this forum post.

While we fixed the primary bug causing this issue, some Windows Insiders may still hit nonstop exceptions in the Spectrum.exe service causing their PC to lose audio, disk I/O usage to become very high, and apps like Microsoft Edge to become unresponsive when doing certain actions such as opening Settings. As a workaround to get out of this state, STOP the Spectrum.exe service and delete C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Spectrum\PersistedSpatialAnchors and reboot. For more details, see this forum post.
[GAMING] Some popular games might minimize to the taskbar when launched. You can click on the game on the taskbar to get the game back.
[GAMING] Certain hardware configurations may cause the broadcast live review window in the Game bar to flash Green while you are Broadcasting. This does not affect the quality of your broadcast and is only visible to the Broadcaster.
Microsoft Edge F12 tools may intermittently crash, hang, and fail to accept inputs.
The icon for Windows Insider Program under Settings > Update & security is shown as a square.
Windows Hello face authentication might not work, showing a “Camera couldn’t turn on” error on the lock screen, on some Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book devices.
ADDED: You may encounter an issue where Microsoft Edge and / or the taskbar stop responding. If that happens, please open Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc) and try closing Microsoft Edge and restarting explorer.exe.
Błędów mało, na RTM się nadaje :D
Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | Intel Core i5 8250U | Intel HD 620 | 24GB RAM Hynix | Lexar NM620 NVME 1TB | Windows 10 Pro
Laptop testowy: Lenovo ThinkPad T430 | Intel Core i7 3740QM | Intel HD 4000 | 16GB RAM Hynix | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | Windows Vista SP3
PC: MSI Z87-G43 | Intel Xeon E3-1240 v3 | nVidia GTX 760 2GB | 20GB RAM Hynix | GoodRAM PX 500 NVME 512GB | Windows 10 Pro
Mobile: Google Pixel 6 | Google Tensor GS101 @2.8 GHz | Mali-G78 MP20 | 8GB RAM | 128GB MMC | Android 14
Serwer: AsRock AD2550-ITX | Intel Atom D2550 | PowerVR SGX545 | 8GB RAM Kingston | WD HDD 500GB | Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
Sieć: Cudy WR3000 Wi-Fi 6 OpenWRT| Huawei HG8010H | Netia 1Gb/s
PlayStation 4 | CUH-1116A | 1TB SSD|

Awatar użytkownika

lolasher

Zasłużony użytkownik
    Mac OS X Safari

Post27 lut 2017, 18:20

Od momentu kiedy zaczęli robić bardzo ważną zamianę wartości procentowych jasności ekranu na opisy tekstowe zmiana jasności ekranu działa do momentu pierwszego uśpienia komputera i już nie działa do rebootu. Obawiam się, że w RTM i wszystkich kolejnych RTM już tak zostanie.